Wizard Payroll Company - The Payroll Outsourcing Specialists
Have Questions? Call 1-800-363-3304
Learn More About Our Payroll Services
The right services for your particular company.
Wizard Payroll provides outsourced payroll services to companies of all sizes, located across the country. We develop a customized payroll service for each of our clients. Contact us today to find out what we can do for your business.
Current Clients - Please Bookmark This Page (There's Some Important Forms Here)
The forms below are documents specific to Wizard Payroll as well as general tax forms your business may need to complete for your own records.
New Company Setup, Employee Setup & Employee Hours Submission Forms
- New Company Setup Form: Form for any new clients to fill out to get started using Wizard Payroll as their payroll service provider. Download the form and fax it back to 1-215-392-5593 or email to email@example.com. This form is available to complete online as well via our secure portal.
- Report Payroll Hours Worksheet: Report hours back to Wizard Payroll. Download the form and fax it back to 1-215-392-5593 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (alternate .zip file of payroll hours reporting form in Microsoft Excel® format)
- New Employee Setup Form: Setup form for adding, deleting, or changing information on your employees. Download the form and fax it back to 1-215-392-5593 or email to email@example.com. (alternate .zip file of new client form in Microsoft Excel® format)
Forms Payroll Wizard May Need From Your Business
- IRS Form 8655: This is a pre-filled "Reporting Agent Authorization Form" which gives Wizard Payroll the authority to correspond with the IRS on your behalf. Completing this form is required of all new clients who want Payroll Wizard to be responsible for payroll tax filings and IRS correspondence.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form: Agreement and authorization for direct deposit. This form is required of employees who wish to have their paycheck funds directly deposited into their bank account.
General IRS Forms
- 2011 Form W-4: Completing this form enables your employer to withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
- I-9 Form Employment Eligibility Verification: All U.S. employers must complete and retain a Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States.
Client Area & Payroll Forms Download
© 2011-2012 Wizard Payroll Services